Clip-In Hair Extensions in Houston
100% Style, Zero Commitment
Clip-In Hair Extension Salon in Houston
100% Style, Zero Commitment
The perfect hair relationship is closer than you think. Always fabulous and never tied down. Clip-in hair extensions with salon-quality feel and shine are available from Lush Hair Folk in Houston. Our Houston beauty experts adore the color variety and low-maintenance style. Clip-in hair extensions are also gentle on your hair. Our clients can experiment with funky fashion hues, seasonal color trends, and a wide range of styles without the use of harsh chemicals, lightener, or bleach, or a long-term commitment to maintenance and upkeep, thanks to these naturally blending, high-quality swatches. They’re ideal for ever-evolving styles and daring looks that refuse to be anything less than stunning.
Be brave, daring, and most importantly, enamored with your hair!
View Our Glamseamless Clip-In Hair Extensions in Houston
Clip-In Hair Extensions: The Perfect Choice for Fresh Hair and Fresher Looks
Hair extensions can be a frightening and intimidating world to enter! Don’t worry; your friendly neighborhood stylists are here to help you every step of the way.
If you’re thinking about getting hair extensions for the first time, clip-in hair extensions are the way to go. Lush Hair Folk carries swatches from high-end brands such as Bellami and Donna Bella that are 100% REMI. These soft, “naturally” lovely extensions are available in a variety of colors and lengths, allowing your stylist to create a look just for you. Clip-in hair extensions are a quick and easy way to add summer highlights that can be easily transitioned to a darker shade in the fall. There’s no risk of over-processing with them, and there’s nothing stopping you from trying a new look every other week. Clip-in extensions are ideal for the beauty guru who is constantly changing her look.
They’re perfect for fine, fragile hair that’s prone to breakage but could use a boost in volume, length, and fullness without committing to a salon regimen. Consider clip-in hair extensions to be a semi-permanent alternative to fake hair. Once you’re hooked, you might find that your lovely locks are missing a few swatches of vibrant color and a bit of dramatic length without a few swatches of radiant color and a bit of dramatic length.
Clip-in hair extensions adhere to your natural hair strands with ease. They come with clips at the end of the weft for easy application and removal. Clip-in extensions, unlike more permanent extensions, can be removed in minutes. When switching between looks, they won’t pull at the roots or cause breakage. As a result, they’re perfect for special occasions. Weddings, parties, and vacations are all great occasions for a dramatic hairstyle that you don’t want to commit to long-term.
If you decide you adore your sensational look, we’ll keep your extensions in perfect condition until the next hot trend catches your eye!
Maintenance and Upkeep
Clip-in hair extensions are the way to go if you want low-maintenance, great-hair-that-doesn’t-care hair. Hair extensions that are adhered or taped in must be moved up frequently as the hair grows, whereas clip-in extensions can be adjusted at home or in the salon. They’re a great way to grow out short hair if you don’t have the patience to wait it out.
When it comes to maintaining the illusion of effortless beauty, it’s all in the application! The clip-ins will be placed along your natural hair growth by a professional stylist. No visible weft lines or bumps are visible this way.
Simply schedule us into your week when it’s time for a full retouch. Take advantage of a quick styling session that won’t take up too much of your time during your busy day.
One of the best tenets for staying glamorous in the mountains is low-maintenance luxury. When you make an appointment at Lush Hair Folk Salon in Houston, you can get clip-in extensions.
Clip In Extensions: Ready to Wear Hair
Clip in extensions temporary and reusable, and they’re ready to go when you are! They are intended for short-term use and should be removed before swimming or bathing, as well as before bed to avoid tangling. Because these hair extensions clip right into place, they can be easily removed and reapplied. When you come in for a consultation at Lush Hair Folk, extension salon in Houston, we’ll go over all aspects of your lifestyle to figure out which clip ins are right for you.
Our Clip In Hair Extensions in Houston Will Match Your Hair Perfectly!
We have access to nearly 100 pre-colored options at Lush Hair Folk, so we can find the perfect match. Clip-in extensions are also a great way to add color, highlights, ombre, sombre lowlights, and even balayage to your natural hair without having to dye it. Of course, we can color or highlight your natural hair, but there are so many options that we won’t have to! We make sure you have the perfect look every step of the way, and it’s critical that your extensions blend in with your natural hair.
Why Lush Hair Folk is The BEST Salon For Clip-in Hair Extensions in Houston
We always begin with a Hair Extensions Consultation to assess the condition and texture of your hair. We’ll make sure Clip In Hair Extensions are the best option for your hair type and figure out how much length, thickness, color, and finish you’ll need to achieve the look you want. We’ll answer any questions you have and provide you with a firm quote for the service. Our stylist will demonstrate how to apply and remove clip-in hair extensions so you can get the look at home whenever you want!
Where Can I Find Clip-In Hair Extensions in Houston?
Come on down to our Houston Hair Salon and we can help you on your hair extension journey. The key to a seamless clip-in hair extension comes down to hair quality, the color, and the professional installing them. Book Appointment Today!
What Are The Pros of Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- You can put them in yourself. This is the biggest benefit of clip-in hair extensions: you can experiment with your hair properly because you can install and remove the extensions on your own whenever you want.
- They are much less expensive than other types of hair extensions. Clip-in hair extensions are actually less expensive than tape-in hair extensions because clip-in extensions are more common. Furthermore, because clip-in hair extensions do not need to be installed by a professional, you can save money (although we recommend).
- Hair extensions that are clipped in do not harm your hair! If installed correctly, clip-in extensions are relatively safe and do not harm your natural hair. Other types of hair extensions can harm your hair if they aren’t applied properly, but clip-in hair extensions aren’t one of them!
- Clip-in hair extensions are a quick and easy way to transform your hair into long, luscious locks in just one night! They offer a simple and quick solution to all of your hair issues!
What Are The Cons of Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- Every night before going to bed, remove your clip-in hair extensions because sleeping with them will tangle them and possibly damage them. If you’re a college student, a mom, or just a busy person, removing your hair extensions every night and then putting them back on the next day could become very draining and tiring. What’s more annoying than having to get up an hour earlier just to get your hair in order?\
- If you don’t properly install the hair extensions, the clips may become visible. While it is true that you can install these hair extensions yourself, you must do so with care so that the clips do not show and the look is natural.
Clip-in Hair Extensions at Lush Hair Folk in Houston
We have a wide range of lengths, textures, sizes, and colors available in single pieces and kits that we can mix and match. We have a plethora of pre-colored options available, or we can create a custom color for you. Here are a few well-known examples:
- Available in 14, 18, 20, 22, and 24 inch lengths!
- Depending on the length, each pack contains 7-10 pieces.
- Pre-colored rooted shades, balayage, ombre hair, and solid and two-toned hair are all available (highlighted)
- Textures include straight, wavy, and curly.