The health and wellness of our clients, team and community are our top priority. We are following all safety precautions and guidelines from Harris County ‘mandatory directive for personal care services’, the state of Texas ‘covid-19 guidance for hair salons’, Texas Board of Barbering and Cosmetology, OSHA and the CDC.
All Lush Hair Folk stylists are licensed by the Texas Board of Barbering and Cosmetology as well as certified in Barbicide covid-19 sanitation.
- Public Touch Points – Door Handles, Salon Chairs, POS System are cleaned before and after each client arrives and leaves
- Surfaces – Tables, Counters, Stylist Stations, Stands are sanitized and wiped regularly.
- Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly for use by our employees and clients.
- Stylist are provided mask, face shield, gown, and gloves
- Employees tools are sanitized after each use.
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in the salon.
- Modifying stylist station and wash bowl
- Continuing to offer contactless curbside services for product purchases
- Conducting health screenings for our employees and clients.
- Employees are prohibited from reporting to work if they are feeling unwell.
The Lush Hair Folk team wants to assure you that we will be attentive and vigilant so you can enjoy your hair experience.