Amika The Kure Repair Mask
What It Is
A rich, ultra-moisturizing, repair hair mask that’s clinically proven after one use to significantly reduce breakage + prevent future damage.
Who It’s For
Made especially for those with thick + coarse hair types.
Why It’s Special
It’s the ultimate kure. packed with bond cure technology, mango + shea butter, borage oil + sea buckthorn, this ultra-rich, luxurious treatment transforms dry and damaged hair.
How To Use:
- After cleansing with the kure bond repair shampoo, gently massage kure intense bond repair mask through hair from roots to ends.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Use as a weekly intensive treatment in place of the kure bond repair conditioner.
- Pro tip: the kure intense bond repair mask works well with any amika wash product!
- Bond cure technology: an innovative complex that targets hydrogen bonds in hair, which are the most prone to breakage due environmental stressors, heat, chemical treatments, and more.
- Sea buckthorn: one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this ‘superfruit’ is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7 typically found in fish oil. also rich in vitamin c + a and contains antioxidants making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
- Borage oil: extracted from starflower seeds, contains the highest levels of the essential omega-6 fatty acid.
- Shea butter: rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
mango butter: rich in omegas and vitamin a,c + e.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage/Bourrache) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango/Mangue) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea/Karite) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Pca Dimethicone, Disodium Peg-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Chlorphenesin, Bht, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene *Antistatic Agent/Agent Antistatique