Amika The Kure Bond Hair Repair Conditioner
What It Is
Amika a bond repair conditioner that’s ultra moisturizing and clinically proven to repair + strengthen damaged strands due to everyday stressors, heat, + chemical treatments.
Who It’s For
All hair types 1-4c. ideal for high porosity hair
Why It’s Special
Build a bond that lasts! this conditioner intensely hydrates while working to repair, strengthen + bring dry, damaged hair back from its breaking point.
How To Use:
- Squeeze excess water out of hair.
- Apply on mid-lengths to ends. use comb to detangle and evenly disperse product.
- Leave on for two to three minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Finish shower off with cool water to seal in moisture and close the cuticle.
- Use as part of your wash care routine.
- Bond Cure Technology: An innovative complex that targets the most-abundant bonds in hair.
- Vegan Proteins: Made up of essential amino acids that can provide keratin-like benefits.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry: Rich in fatty-acid omega 7, making it the holy grail for all things hair.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage/Bourrache) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango/Mangue) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea/Karite) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aminomethyl Propanol, Bis-PCA Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Oleate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Citric Acid, Etidronic Acid, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene *antistatic agent/agent antistatique.